How To See Recently Added Friends on Snapchat
Finding new friends on Snapchat and keeping track of them is super easy! Snapchat has this nifty feature called the “Recently Added Friends” list. This list helps you see who’s new in your Snapchat circle, especially handy if you’ve added a bunch of people and can’t remember them all.
Method 1: Start a New Chat
First up, let’s talk about how you can spot a new friend right in your chat:
- Open Snapchat Chat: Tap the Chat icon at the bottom of your Snapchat screen.
- Look for the “Say Hi!” Message: In your chat list, you’ll see a “Say Hi!” message next to the names of your recent additions. That’s how you know they’re new!
Method 2: Check Out Your Friends’ List
If you prefer a more direct way, here’s how you can view your recently added friends through your profile:
- Head to Your Profile: After logging in, tap on your Bitmoji at the top of the screen to open your profile.
- Navigate to Recently Added Friends: Scroll down to find the “My Friends” option. Tap on it to see all your friends. Then, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Recently Added by Me” from the dropdown menu. Voila! There’s your list.
Method 3: Dive into the Chat Section
There’s one more way to find your newly added friends:
- Go to the Chat Section: In the chat area, look for the three dots in the top right corner.
- Manage Your Friendships: Click on those dots and select “Manage Friendships.” Then, once again, tap on the three dots at the top and choose “Recently Added by Me.”